Joining Dobson Ranch Toastmasters
If you are considering joining our club?
The following is a list of our minimum requirements and obligations that you will incur upon joining. They are not onerous but are intended to ensure the proper functioning of the club and that it meets Toastmaster requirements to maintain status as a Toastmaster organization:
1. You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to join.
2. We are an open Toastmasters club that welcomes all regardless of race, gender, age, or religious affiliation (if any). Diversity is a hallmark of DRTM.
3. The monthly fee for Dobson Ranch Toastmasters is $30. This includes breakfast for members. Additionally Toastmaster International dues are $36 every 6 months. Where else can you get a full year of training for such a low cost?
4. The VP of Membership or any club officer can assist you in joining the club (see the Club Officer's
5. You will be required to fill out an application form. Which you can download here: The Application Form
6. Your membership will be considered and there is a vote of the membership required before you are an official member of the club.